Table of Contents
- What’s New in Managing Apple Devices - Friday * Apple Business Manager (ABM) & Apple School Manager (ASM)
What’s New in Managing Apple Devices - Friday
Session materials: https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2019/303/
Apple Business Manager (ABM) & Apple School Manager (ASM)
- Access with Managed Apple ID
- Let’s users to enroll their phones for a business or a school without giving full access
- Managed Apple ID and personal Apple ID app boundaries are separated
How is Data Separated?
- Managed APFS volume contains managed:
- App containers
- iCloud drive docs
- Mail attachments
- Calendar attachments
Two separate iCloud entries in the Files app for personal and enterprise accounts
- Various new changes to fileVault, remote desktop, token based APNS etc.